I.T. Support for Corporations in Ontario with RapidEye Consulting
Since 2013, RapidEye Consulting has helped people who work all over the Greater Toronto Area with all things computer and network related. We help businesses and other corporations purchase, install, configure and troubleshoot their computers, computer networks and servers. If you have questions concerning your business technology and/or require on-premise I.T. support, get in touch with us right away
We work primarily in Mississauga, Etobicoke and the west end areas of Toronto. Our primary target service locations are in Mississauga South, Etobicoke South, Oakville & near the Q.E.W. within the G.T.A.. If your office is located within the Toronto & Mississauga area (west-end) and you require on-premise computer work, network technology services or help purchasing an office computer product, call us at 289-888-2833 or email us for information. You may also contact us for any remote computer repair services if help is required anywhere in Ontario where repair services are performed by us through the internet.
Our Computer Services
Computer Network Configuration & Management
- Firewall security
- Managed switch configuration
- Local network configuration
- Wireless router configuration
- Access point configuration
- Regular maintenance of all hardware
Server and Virtual Machine Help
- Hypervisor resource configuration
- VM backup, import, export, P2V
- Anti-virus software configuration
- IIS or Apache web host configuration
- Anti-spam measures
- Migrating data applications from one PC to VM
- Access control configuration
- PHP scripts for back end tasks
- PHP changes to fix problems
- Editing existing HTML, CSS and JS in PHP file
- Powershell for back end tasks
- Linux shell scripts for Linux admin tasks
- General systems integration
We do CentOS, Fedora Server, Red Hat and Windows Servers, but can help you with other operating systems.
General I.T. Support and Service
If you require technical service and have no I.T. company to service your office, we would be pleased to meet you and help your entire staff with what ails your computer system(s). Think about your desktops, laptops, WiFi, servers or any I.T. task you have postponed.
NOTE: We kindly request that principals or managers contact us directly to address their needs, and be willing to provide required usernames / passwords as well as computer and server access to have work successfully completed.